- This policy only applies to tiles (both wall and floor), stone cladding, brick cladding, pebbles, all installation accessories, designer basins, and kitchen sinks.
- Since the products belong to the fragile category, there may be expected damages during handling + shipping (approximately 2-3% of the order) despite the meticulous quality checks. Such pieces can be reused for skirting after cutting. If the damages are more than the specified amount, please raise a replacement request with our customer care team.
- For sinks and decorative basins, please check the product at the time of delivery. We request you to reject or approve the order based on the status of the item. The delivery team is the point of contact for such products and would be responsible for the delivery of the replacement at the earliest.
- At this time, MyTyles only processes replacement upon damages (clauses defined below.)
- The listed requirements must be met at all the stages for a replacement.
- MyTyles is not responsible for any shortages. We strongly recommend you recheck your measurements and surfaces before placing an order.
- Product exchanges or alterations in quantity are not allowed after placing an order.
Damages can be defined as the following:
- Greater than 2-3% breakage at the time of shipping and handling
- Visible damages/ hairline cracks on the body of the product
- Different color delivered than the original order
- Different design delivered than the original order
- Different finish delivered than the original order
- Differences in texture than in the actual product
- Visible pores on the body of the tile resulting from any human error in the manufacturing process
- Any other physical issues with the product
In case of any damages, kindly notify immediately after receiving the shipment.
Replacement and Grievances Redressal
Replacement of the damaged product (as defined above) can be made by initiating a request in “ProfileàOrders” section of website You can also raise a formal request on WhatsApp/ e-mail/phone calls with the following information:
- Images and videos of the damaged products
- Order number to track the personal identifiers
- Any other comments or identifiable problems associated with the received product, and
- Name, design, and color of the purchased item
Our organization is 100% committed to resolving all genuine damage complaints . While meticulous checks are performed before the shipment is loaded till the last checkpoint, we understand grievances may occur during the shipping process. When notified, our team will get back to you at the earliest with the most efficient resolution of the problem. This process may include an inspection conducted by one of our executives with a site visit. Followed by the visit and, based on the evaluated status of the item, a proper course of action can be defined and we will provide the updates.
Inclusions and Exclusions for Damages Replacement
Inclusion Criteria for Damages Replacement
The following criteria must be met for us to accept the return as valid:
- Images and videos must be shared at the time of the replacement request
- he above-listed damage clause is met
Inclusion Criteria for Damages Replacement
The following criteria are clear grounds for any replacement request to be declared invalid:
- Manhandling and mistreatment of the original packaging
- Lapsed replacement period
- Unfitting use of the product
- Damages caused by mishandling
- Damages resulting from substandard installation practices
- Color variations resulting from different lighting installations
- Aesthetic reasons
- Color or slight size variation from sample
- Physical or chemical negligence during installation
- Negligence in installation
- Wear and tear over time
- Damages resulting from any inaccurate use of the product or erroneous maintenance
- Grouting errors
- Mishandling during installation
Batch variation refers to the variations in the colors and tones of the tiles. The differences arise due to unknown causes, (even when the raw materials are procured from the same location) and the protocol is followed to the tile. This is completely natural in the manufacturing process. The highest degrees of variation in full body vitrified tiles. Therefore, we recommend that the entire order is placed at once so we can ship your order from the same batch.
Following are the terms for warranty:
- For tiles, stone cladding and brick cladding products, no complaints will be entertained after the product is installed. For any technical complaints, kindly raise the issue before installation.
- Once notified, please stop the installation
- A MyTyles executive will visit the site on our behalf
- After his assessment, the replacement will be provided.
- Washbasins: There are no warranties on washbasins.
- For kitchen sinks, the warranty is as per the T&C of the manufacturer. Please expect full co-operation from our side in helping you get in touch with the manufacturer if needed. Please check the warranty period in the product specification details.
All the samples ordered by the customer would be payable and non-refundable.
At this time, MyTyles.com has a REPLACEMENT UPON DAMAGES ONLY policy. We do not process refunds under any circumstances given the delicate nature, the process of manufacturing, and the strong quality control protocol in place. However, human error is inevitable and therefore we have a strong replacement policy for damaged products to make the replacement as smooth as possible for our clients.
Being a small business, we thrive on client feedback. We truly appreciate your inputs and suggestions since they help us serve better and therefore welcome all your queries, observations, and requests. You can drop us a word via email, Call or WhatsApp. email@example.com , +917625094292 .